2e WEBINARS. NACG has two 2e-focused webinars coming up in April:
- An overview of 2e learners by Lois Baldwin on April 11. From the blurb: "This session will explore some of the characteristics and learning differences of the twice-exceptional learner, and also provide a fresh perspective and insights into how best to support the individual child at home and at school."
- Strategies for educators and parents of 2e children, by Beverly Trail and Claire Hughes. From the blurb: "This presentation provides an expert perspective on how children, parents, and educators can develop a comprehensive plan integrating strategies from both gifted and special education to meet diverse cognitive, academic, social, and emotional needs of twice-exceptional children."
- Gifted- and 2e-related happenings in Australia
- Pointers to gifted-related events and conferences all over the world
- A multi-page listing of articles and resources under the unassuming title of "Some Interesting Websites."